What to expect during the class?
1. First 5 minutes of an icebreaker
2. Students read a story together (for younger students, each of them gets a chance to read. Older students are asked to read the story before class). Our teacher asks questions about the story to his/her students to improve their verbal communication and reading comprehension.
3. Students work on the Language and Reading workbook. It includes word puzzles, games, short stories, etc.
4. Students work on writing. A different topic will be given for each session.
5. Last 5 minutes of a wrap-up